If you want a bigger and rounder tush you don’t need to spend thousands of dollars on gym memberships or equipment. All you need are 3 simple but effective exercises which will get you the desired results in no time, right at the comfort of your own home. These workouts are brought to you by Lyzabeth Lopez, Pro Level International Fitness Model, creator of the Hourglass Workout – and the woman with one of the best butts on the planet – for the sexiest, roundest booty ever!
Heel raises are perfect for a rounder butt and are easily adjustable by using ankle weights or resistance bands for maintain tension. Hell raises will bring better muscle growth in the glutes and hamstrings.
1. Start with your hands and knees on the floor, in a tabletop position. Drive the heel of one foot toward the ceiling, keeping it bent at the knee at a 90 degree angle. When you reach the top of the movement flex your glutes for a second, as you exhale.
2. Inhaling, slowly bring the knee back down, crossing it over the opposite knee.
Tip: To make the workout more intense, do 20-30 reps on one leg, then carry on with another 20-30 reps on the same leg, but this time extending your leg straight out. Once completed, switch legs.
Jump squats are excellent if you want to burn some extra fat and gain strength at the same time.
- Start by slowly lowering yourself into a squat and making sure your knees don’t pass your toes – the safe-squat position.
- Now, spring up into a straight jump and land in the same safe-squat position. Repeat continuously for 30 seconds.
Single Leg Bridges
Leg bridges are what you want for a sexy booty and model legs.
1. Starting by lying on your back with one foot flat on the ground and one leg straight up in the air, as shown on the picture.
2. Exhaling, place your weight into the heel of the foot on the ground and drive your glutes up aiming to make your body straight from your shoulders to the knees. At the top of the movement, flex your glutes and inhale as you slowly return to the starting position. Go for 20 reps per leg, pulsing at the top for 10 seconds at the end of each set.
Latest posts by Melissa Bell (see all)
- Everything You Need to Know About Hybrid Bikes - August 15, 2019
- The 5 Easy Ways to Take Care of Your Dental Health - August 15, 2019
- These 9 Common Pains Can Be a Sign of Serious Disease - August 14, 2019