The Health Science Journal now accepts guest posts.
Join our community of hundreds of thousands of individuals, passionate about health and wellness! Writing for The Health Science Journal allows you to be a part of this circle and to spread your health message to all our members. Once you have submitted your article, subject to acceptance by our Editorial Team, we will post it on our website, which receives over 120,000 unique visits each month, and the link to the article will be shared on several social media networks, like Facebook (220,000 followers and growing), Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. Your article will also become part of the health and wellness library published on The Health Science Journal.
Writing for The Health Science Journal will help give you and your business exposure to thousands of eager individuals who want to improve their health. You will attract potential clients and grow your brand simply by writing great posts! Your article might be given some copyright editing to help it reach a wider audience, and it will also be reviewed for any errors prior to being published.
Have an article in mind that will benefit our community and help your brand? Email us at: [email protected]
Guidelines for our potential writers:
- Original content: all posts must be original and not published or submitted anywhere else online. Posts that are published on The Health Science Journal may not be distributed to other sites without written consent from The Health Science Journal;
- Word count: your post must have more than 700 words;
- Brief and compelling first paragraph: the first paragraph should be short, engaging, and clearly describe what the article is about. A quality first paragraph is crucial and may be the only chance you have to grab the reader’s attention;
- Use plain English: some of our readers are new to the ideas discussed in our content. When determining word usage, try to assume the reader does not have experience with health and wellness topics;
- Writer Bio: If you would like you can provide a short bio for use in your articles. Simply send it to [email protected], together with your article. Short bios are great way to advertise your own site or business;
- Cite sources: If you refer to a study or statistic, it is necessary to provide a link or reference to that source. This will allow our readers a means of following up on the information provided and add support to your claims;
- Acknowledgements: by contributing to The Health Science Journal you acknowledge that editing by our staff, of any content, may occur at the discretion of our Editorial Team. The Health Science Journal reserves to right to modify, publish, or not publish any articles submitted.