By treating your body like a temple you not only protect yourself from diseases, but also safeguard your mental and emotional health as well.
Try treating yourself once in a while and cleanse your body with special Hawaiian body products. It will enjoy the relaxing sensation, unclog and untwist all the “knots” and open all the pores and blood flow through your body.
Here are some Hawaiian body products that are in trend in 2018:
- The unveil cleanser: It a busy life for working women, always having to attend one function or another – meetings, parties, weddings. Makeup is necessary for any of them. However, the hardest part is removing makeup at the end of the day, when you are tired and sleepy.
- Loofah soap: Hawaiian loofah soaps are natural exfoliators that gently brush away dry and dead skin to give your skin a wonderful glow. These soaps usually last long and are made with all natural ingredients. You’ll feel like you are bathing with the fruit. Every loofah is made up of 100% vegetable glycerin soap and kukui nut oil base. Completely vegan and free of sulfate, paraben and phthalate and does not include any heavy perfumes or alcohols.
- Body Butter: Body butter will make your skin feel smooth the whole day while healing it from inside. Its ingredients contain Hawaiian water, Shea or Coconut butter (subject to the product you choose), nut oil, sesame seed oil, extract of chamomile oil, sea kelp, calendula, henna, rosemary, etc. These products make your skin look and feel better and will work as a scent during the whole day. Body butter also soothes sun-kissed skin, so it’s the perfect product for someone in danger of getting sunburn.
- Body washes: Who doesn’t like scented body mists? The Hawaiian body wash is enriched with fragrances of Hawaii’s flowers and fruits. It would make your shower so magical that you would look forward to showering first thing in the morning every day. It contains many organic nurturing and hydrating ingredients including Aloe Vera, chamomile and sea kelp extracts. It has all the healing qualities that will restore your skin.
- Sea salt: Who would have thought the salt will help make your skin smooth and silky? Yes, generally salt is considered as harmful, but Hawaiian sea salt can be used in healthy ways. You can make your bath into a spa experience with Hawaiian salt. It has minerals and organic Aloe Vera that will soothe your body and soul.
- Lip balms: Lip balms can always be found in a lady’s bag. Whether it is summer or winter, lips tend to be dry. Using a lip balm has become a modern necessity. So, how about something that not only heals the dryness but tastes and looks good too. Hawaiian bath products include natural Shea butter infused lip balms that are specially created to moisturize, nourish, and hydrate your lips.
- Pineapple and Passion body lotion: The passion fruit, also known as Lilikoi, and Pineapple are some of the best skin soothers. You can apply after you take bath with loofah soaps. This will restore your skin damaged by sun, pollution and dirt. It also lightly moisturizes with natural kukui, awapuhi and Aloe ingredients. It is non-greasy, skin absorbing and free of paraben, phthalate, TEA and dimethicone.
- Shampoo and conditioners: How can you talk about bath products and not mention shampoos and conditioners? Washing your hair under a waterfall is one of the typical images from tropical islands and that’s exactly how you’ll feel when you wash your hair with Hawaiian shampoo. With nourishing plant extracts (including Hawaii’s famous Awapuhi), the gentle shampoo with classic Hawaiian tropical floral fragrance will leave your hair soft and shiny.
Having shown you some popular Hawaiian products, you can visit Lanikai Bath and Body to learn more. Your skin should not only look, but also feel good and healthy at the end of the day. Because you deserve it.